Not a cuber? See Things cubers want non-cubers to understand. New to speedcubing? See How to learn to speedcube.
These days I'm a math PhD student at Stanford, thinking about geometric representation theory. I won't update this site much except to host the annual unofficial contests. Happy Cubing!
VisualCube images are broken. Please use the copy on Internet Archive. You can also find the url parameters from the source and use Conrad Rider's page.
- The winning team of the 2014-2015 Inter-University Cube Relay, with a time of 44.69 seconds, from Clarksville, Maryland, USA, is River Hill High School Team A. Congratulations! Full results. Thanks to everyone who participated, and see you next year!
- Results of the Negative Time Solving Contest
- The 4th year of the Inter-University Cube Relay 2014-2015!
- The 11th year of the Negative Time Solving Contest 2014!
- Participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Cube Challenge!
- Final results of Inter-University Cube Relay 2013-2014. Congratulations to Cal, who with a time of 48.22, became the first institution to win back-to-back! Thanks to everyone who participated, and come again next year!
- Inter-University Cube Relay 2013-2014
- Results from the Negative Time Solving Contest 2013 have been posted! This is the first year I missed this.
- It's that time of the year again! Negative Time Solving Contest 2013.
- And the top three of Inter-University Cube Relay 2012-2013 are...
Congrats to the winners, and thanks to everyone for participating! Full results.
- Cal (Berkeley, CA, USA) 44.61
- Northeast Forestry University (Harbin, Heilongjiang, China) 44.72
- University of Waterloo [Team A] (Waterloo, Canada) 47.59